If you would like to go on the waiting list for our next Twilight Class please email [email protected]
Thank you so much for taking interest in our evening class, please keep in mind that our class is kept intimate and fill up fast so be quick to enroll.
This 8 weeks course will provide you with the opportunity to learn fundamental techniques in handbuilding and wheel work. Both of these creative processes are beautiful and quite different in nature. In this course you will be able to have a “taste” of both worlds and finish your own handmade pieces.
For those of you who are continuing learning it’s great opportunity to try something new or continue on your own path of interest, there is so much to explore and try.
In this course you will get the opportunity to learn and experience:
- Introduction of clay types and preparation for wheel throwing and handbuilding
- Basic skill of throwing on the wheel: centering, pulling up, opening the form
- Building and joining with slabs and coils
- Basic design principles
Materials for this workshop include:
Variety of Tools available to use in the workshop
4 pottery wheels available to use
1 Bag of clay of your choice
Decorating option of: Glazes, underglazes, slip decoration
*please note firing your piece will have a fee apply, that will be determined by the weight of your work.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes that can get muddy
- A large towel dedicated for play/clay (pre loved one is perfect)
- Apron if you wish
- Patience and your creative flare
- Tea and coffee supplied with love
- Feel free to bring along a snack to share…( B.Y.O wine and so….dip, cheese, crackers, fruit).
Terms and Conditions:
Please note our classes are very small and in high demand so we are unable to offer you refund if you can’t make it.
If you miss a class , we can offer you make up class where possible, please as soon as possible.
Payments For Morning and Evening Classes:
I’m happy to offer two type of payments for you to choose from:
1. Online Payment: follow the Book Now link above and you will be able to pay by credit card – fees apply.
2. Bank Transfer: where you are able to deposit money direct to my account with no
fees, please add your name as reference and please let me know when you do so I can keep track of the numbers of enrollments. Email Tali [email protected] to arrange.